“This is a Request for Proposal (RFP) for non-personal, commercially available support services of the Federal Communication Commission’s (FCC) requirement for Application Development Support Services. The succession from this RFP will yield a multiple award Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract.
The FCC’s CIO requires procurement of non-personal, commercial services to support the FCC IT enterprise. There is no initiative to in-source these services.
The scope of the IDIQ includes the following services:
- Program and Project Management Support
- Software and Application Development and Documentation Support
- Extreme Programming (XP) Support”
“The objective is to award a performance-based multiple award IDIQ to provide Application Development Support Services for existing, modernized, and/or new systems. This shall include:
- Improving the FCC stakeholders’ experience meeting business requirements;
- Providing a tight coordination of service delivery with other FCC ITC Contractors”
“The total estimated ceiling value for this contract is $203,555,000.00”