Notice ID RFP-IT-21-096
USAC is seeking a single contractor to provide WordPress Hosting and consulting services. This will allow USAC to have a more secure development and test environment. The hosting environment will also be able to provide additional storage. The resulting service provider will deliver an environment inclusive of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) as well as the below key capabilities.
- TYPE OF CONTRACT
This is a firm-fixed price contract for WordPress Hosting Services (‘Contract’). The firm-fixed prices for this work (total project and all line items) can be found on the Bid Sheet, see Attachment 1. The firm-fixed price includes all direct and indirect costs, including equipment, product support, supplies, general and administrative expenses, overhead, materials, travel, labor, taxes, shipping, and profit.
III. CONTRACT TERM
The initial term of this contract is one-year (the ‘Initial Term’) with two one-year option periods (eah an ‘Option Renewal Term’). An Option Renewal Term may be exercised only by USAC at its sole and absolute discretion. The Initial Term of the Contract shall commence on the Effective Date set forth on the Cover Page of this RFP…”
- PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS, SCOPE OF SERVICES AND
- Requirements. Contractor shall provide WordPress Hosting Services that meet the following requirements:
- The company is based in the USA.
- Company specializes in hosting WordPress environments.
- Company can set-up and maintain four USAC-designated environments – Production (PROD), DR, Test (TEST) and Development (DEV) Hosting Service is FedRAMP certified.
- Environment is scalable in terms of content growth and growth in site visits. Currently, there are 1,000,000 to 1,200,000 visits monthly with expectations to grow to 2,000,000 monthly. The Prod environment should be load balanced, and able to handle 500+ concurrent users. Lower environment should match at least one production server and DR servers should match the specs of production servers.
- Hosting Service Technical requirements: …”
“6. Company’s Risk Assessment, Maintenance and Audit…”
“7. Disaster Recovery and Archiving…”
“8. Maintenance and Support…”