“This position is located in the Division of Depositor and Consumer Protection, Information Security and Technology Systems Section in the Headquarters of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation.”
- Responsible for policy development and administering the activities and functions regarding automation requirements for examination programs and related DCP activities.
- Ensures that division-wide automated systems are appropriately designed, developed, enhanced, and maintained in accordance with Corporate and Division policies and procedures. Coordinates with Division management and policy officials, both inside and outside the Division, and users. Consults with senior officials of other Federal regulatory agencies and private industry.
- Develops, coordinates, and maintains automation policies and automated systems that are designed to support risk management and consumer protection programs for the Division.
- Serves as automation/technology liaison on hardware and software development, procurement, and implementation for the Division. Reviews, from a corporate and Divisional perspective, planned and ongoing automation initiatives and makes specific recommendations to the IT committees and counsels.
- Supervises and/or participates in research on specialized examination packages, tools, and monitoring and reporting systems. Oversees the development and implementation of these specialized systems and data marts.
- Exercises supervisory personnel management authority. Performs the full range of performance management duties including, providing input and evaluating each team member’s performance, counseling and career development guidance, feedback on problems and improvements needed, progress in mastering tasks and work processes, and individual and team training needs.
- Supports EEO and diversity principles, fulfills labor relations responsibilities and supports the Management Excellence Program, using its success factors in the management of the team. Ensures that these principles and ideals are applied in the day-to-day management of programs and are evident in the conduct of all business within the Section