“This position is located in the Chief Information Officer Organization (CIOO), Enterprise Strategy Branch, Architecture and Design Section of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. The section develops, implements and maintains the FDIC Enterprise Architecture (EA) and manages the CIO Organization’s EA program.”
- Establish and maintain the Corporation’s Enterprise Architecture, including the current and future state for business performance, technology and security architectures, and gap analysis and migration plans for moving from the current to future state.
- Drives innovation with technology portfolio management efforts and ensures integration of enterprise architecture with business capability.
- Direct staff on highly technical enterprise architecture and research and development projects in addition to providing compliance assistance and oversight to application development project teams, security, infrastructure services, and client community and DIT personnel.
- Direct daily operations of the Architecture and Design section and establish priorities and assign resources to program areas based on Corporate requirements and needs.
- Develops or provides input to planning, budget, security, configuration, and problem management processes related to enterprise architecture activities.
- Supervises and directs the work of subordinate staff, to include time and attendance. Evaluates and provides feedback to employees regarding work performance and conduct. Identifies staff training and developmental needs. Supports EEO and diversity principles by promoting a work environment free of discrimination and harassment; taking action to achieve diversity throughout the organization; and supporting activities related to corporate diversity and inclusion plans.
- Prepare and present briefings to senior management officials on complex and controversial issues in addition to communicating complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical personnel.”