“Lashanda Hodge, the managing director of customer experience for GSA’s [Centers of Excellence (CoE)], said her office is rolling out a new approach to help customer agencies prepare to use the [13-step playbook to improve customer experience].
She said a new framework will help infuse customer experience into their business or mission areas across five core areas:
- Measurement–What are the mechanisms in place to collect and analyze data for customer experience related outcomes?
- Governance–What is your governance and strategy? How have you institutionalized CX and how are you holding agency leaders accountable?
- Process— Do they have defined processes and align business initiatives with the customers at the center, culture and organization? Should they have the experts in house? Do they take risk and fail fast and quickly learn? Have they helped all the employees put the needs of agents and customers at the center of what they do customer understanding?
- Data–Do they collect qualitative and quantitative data about customer needs and customer journeys as evidence to what the real problems are they need to be solving?
- Services–How do you fix broken services or introducing new ones? Do they do that with their customers and their needs at the center of that development? Do they use agile methodologies to speed delivery?…” Read the full article here.
Source: GSA CoE’s new framework seeks to infuse, sustain customer experience – August 4, 2021. Federal News Network.