Contract Award Number: 70FA3020F00000251
Task/Delivery Order Number: 70FA3020F00000251
“FEMA OCPO, on behalf of Federal Insurance and Mitigation Administration (FIMA), Mitigation, Floodplain Management Division (FPM), proposes to award a Task Order pursuant to FAR 8.405-6, Limiting Sources to: 1. Continue uninterrupted systems operations and sustainment support for the National Flood Insurance Program – Community Information System (NFIP-CIS). 2. Provide transition plan/strategy including archiving system documentation and 3. Provide expert subject matter knowledge to support development and implementation of CIS data interfaces required for the NFIP PIVOT and Mapping Information Portal (MIP). The market research suggests that Intellect Solutions LLC (GSA IT 70 Schedule/GS-35-144AA) located 85 S Bragg St. Suite 204B Alexandria VA, 22312-2793 can provide the technical expertise required, in the best interest of the Government.
- Type of action: HUBZone Direct Award
- b) Type of contract: FFP
- Amount: $1,054,000 (twelve (12) months base period with six (6) months option period)
- Type of Funding: Operations and Maintenance (O&M)
- Year of funding: FY 2020 and FY 2021
- Contract Performance Period: Eighteen (18) months; 04/15/2020 – 04/14/2021 (if option period exercised) …”
- DHS FEMA awards Enterprise Data Warehouse Technical & Program Management Support Services task, April 2020
- Led by President Mandeep Sarkaria, PhD, Intellect Solutions was recently Ranked as one of America’s top businesses in the Washington Metropolitan region on April 2, 2020, by INC.