“Responsible for leading all sales activity in their assigned territory to include Department of Homeland Security and possible other Civilian accounts. Collaborates with and manages account Specialist, Engineers, PS, and Business Development within the broader sales team to drive account penetration. Drives proactive campaigns to build the pipeline, uses specialized knowledge and skills to prospect, qualify, negotiate and close opportunities. May have additional named accounts allocated within the Civilian Account base.”
- Develops long term sales pipeline to increase the company’s market share.
- Use account expertise to seek out new opportunities for customer value by expanding and enhancing existing opportunities to build the pipeline in and drive pursuit in portfolio area.
- Set direction for business development and solution replication.
- Creates and grows reference customers…”
“Education and Experience –
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred.
- Directly related previous work experience.
- Demonstrated achievement of progressively…” Read the full job description here.