- Identifying, qualifying, and pursuing new business opportunities within the CBP account.
- Working as a member of an integrated CBP account team that includes Operations, Growth, Technology and Subject Matter Expert (SME) personnel to formulate, communicate, and implement an integrated business development and capture strategy that provides customers a clear and defensible justification for selecting GDIT for the award.
- Developing and implementing a market strategy for the CBP OIT account.
- Providing critical leadership across the new business capture life cycle, from opportunity identification, qualification, and win strategy development through the post submission phases of the Enterprise Business Development Process.
- Developing and implementing campaign plans and strategies, maintaining a firm comprehension of customer requirements, understanding the strengths/ weaknesses of our competitors, and developing/implementing winning strategies that highlight strengths and mitigate weaknesses.
- Establishing value-added teaming strategies based on gap analysis to improve PWIN and create a profitable return at a winning bid price enabling a reasonable EBIT.
- Analyzing markets for company products and services and recommending strategies to achieve marketing goals.
- Performing business development services including networking and research to increase business and maintain a current knowledge base of opportunities.
- Developing proposals, solutions, plans of action, business plans, and marketing materials.
- Presenting Opportunity Gate Reviews and Business Area Pipeline Reviews
- Maintaining a multi-year opportunity pipeline using enterprise data management and reporting tools
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business-related field; or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience
- 10+ years of Growth and/or Operations experience in the federal market with a demonstrable track record of engagement and success within DHS and CBP OIT and knowledge of the CBP mission environment.
- Proven track record of identifying and closing on new business opportunities in the DHS market and developing successful win strategies early in the capture life cycle.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of emergent mission priorities in the CBP and DHS mission and organizational environments.
- Exceptional internal and external communication and presentation skills with the ability to translate CBP mission needs and requirements into business opportunities.
- Proven leadership and management skills and demonstrated ability to build relationships, work as part of a highly dynamic team and lead through influence at all levels of the organization.
- Candidate must be eligible for DHS EOD Suitability and Top Secret (TS) clearance
- Active DHS EOD and/or CBP BI strongly preferred.
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.