“GDIT is seeking a Director of Business Development for the Transportation, Justice, Finance, and Science & Engineering Sector. This individual will lead the identification, qualification and pursuit of new business opportunities within the Federal Civilian and related markets, leveraging their deep understanding of the addressable markets within the Federal government. Specifically, this business director will focus on positioning for and successfully competing for new work that supports GDIT’s biopharmaceutical product development organization to build infrastructure and function as a prime contractor to both the US Government and commercial markets.”
“Duties for the Business Development Director role include, but are not limited to:
- Providing leadership across the new business development lifecycle – from opportunity identification, qualification, and win strategy development through the post-submission phase of the Capture process.
- Working as a member of a multi-disciplinary team, he/she will formulate, communicate, and implement an integrated business development and capture strategy that provides customers a clear and defensible justification for selecting GDIT for the award.
- Developing and implementing account plans and campaign strategies, maintaining current…”
- 10+ years of experience with a demonstrable track record of engagement and success within the Transportation, Justice, Finance, and Science & Engineering Sector.
- Successful track record advancing new business development strategies and Information Technology solutions for cyber security, cloud services, and enterprise infrastructure support.
- Proven ability to build relationships and lead through…”