“About the job
Provide strategic oversight of the largest and most complex agreements within an assigned allocation (e.g., specific vertical, named accounts, region). You will primarily manage a team of assigned Commercial Managers and Deal Strategists. In this role, you will operate with limited supervision and be mostly self-sufficient, owning responsibility for your team and territory performance against defined KPIs.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Provide the strategic vision and direction in developing and managing a team of Commercial Managers and Deal Strategists in a designated territory/assignment.
- Provide input and quality assurance on contract/redline review handled by direct reports and/or peers.
- Act as an escalation point for resolving in-scope issues within assigned allocation.
- Attend and provide strategic input on sales forecasting and pipeline calls/meetings as well as determine appropriate deal allocation/distribution and resource utilization.
- Be a mentor/coach to Commercial Managers and Deal Strategists both on your team, and others as needed…”
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience within technology, contracts and/or legal.
- Experience leading teams, coaching, and mentoring.
- Master’s or PhD degree in law, business, or economics.
- 15 years experience leading high growth teams.
- Experience negotiating high value, and complex, contracts/partnerships…”
Google was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.