G2X TAKE: After more than 30 years with the Government serving a variety of roles ranging from GSA Assistant Deputy Associate Administrator for the Office of Citizen Services and Innovative Technologies (OSCIT), to Director for Government-wide IT Shared Services and Solutions, strategic visionary leader and innovator, Earl Warrington, is reported to be taking on a new role with the Small Business Administration starting today. Details related to the new position have not been announced yet, but what we do know is that many will be reaching out to offer congratulations and support this leader as he takes on this new challenge.
Prior roles include:
- Sr. Agency Expert, Industry Liaison, Sr. Supply Chain and Risk Manager & Fair Opportunity Monitor – GSA
- Director, FAS Integrated Technology Service (ITS), Office of Category Management, Office of Shared Services – GSA
- Director, IT, Office of Enterprise & Government-wide Solutions, Government-wide Shared Solutions (IAW) – GSA
- Assistant Deputy Associate Administrator – GSA Office of Citizen Services and Innovative Technologies (OSCIT)
- Director, Integrated Acquisition Environment – GSA