“The Infrastructure Capabilities Division (IDTB), is an outwardly focused organization, scanning the horizon for emerging XaaS capabilities that can be adept at building prototypical ‘mash-ups’ of third-party services and re-examining the effectiveness of existing business processes.”
“As an IT Specialist, some of your major responsibilities will include:
- Performing research and analysis of standard commercial offerings with an eye toward new and emerging technologies.
- Conceiving and recommending projects or studies to advance the state of the art in the IT Solutioning area.
- Working closely with senior leadership in GSA IT and prepares and presents executive level briefings.
- Developing authoritative papers and reports which state the agency’s position and further the objectives of the organization’s programs.
- Overseeing, managing, monitoring, and providing support for agency-wide modernization and transformation initiatives, to include various related products and services designed to provide the full range of capabilities from self-service through fully managed.
- Serving as a Senior Solutions Architect for projects that may be related to improving internal GSA government services, providing greater access to government data and processes, improving efficiencies in federal information technology, and leading innovation to increase efficiency and efficacy of processes necessary for GSA to meet its mission.”
G2X TAKE: Those interested in the work of the General Services Administration may want to influence who applies for this role supporting the division that scans the horizon for emerging XaaS capabilities that can be adept at building prototypical ‘mash-ups’ of third-party services and re-examines the effectiveness of existing business processes.