Updated October 1, 2019
Here are your details. 39 bidders. 12 awardees.
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- CGI Federal
- Collabralink Technologies
- Digital Management
- Incentive Technology Group (iTG)/Accenture Federal Services (iTG-Accenture CTA)
- Karsun Solutions
- Octo Consulting Group
- REI Systems
5 Task Orders have already been awarded:
- O&M Halley’s Task Order – $116M Task Order award is made to Sevatec
- O&M Hale-Bopp Task Order – $77M Task Order award is made to Booz Allen
- O&M FAS Cloud Services Task Order – $33M Task Order award is made to Booz Allen
Two Task Order awards are made for the IAE Beta.SAM.gov:
- A $16.4M Task Order award is made to Perspecta
- A $17.4M Task Order award is made to Incentive Technology Group/Accenture Federal Services (iTG-Accenture CTA)
Congratulations to all of the awardees.
September 30, 2019
G2X TAKE: The Prime awardees and initial task winners have been notified for this important contract which serves as a critical portion of the digital transformation effort at GSA, with a focus for COMET on transforming the current back-end systems GSA uses to support Governmentwide procurement efforts and the main IT environment at the GSA Federal Acquisition Service (FAS). COMET is a recompete of the $400M CAMEO IDIQ.
Out of a pool of 39 bidders, 12 firms, including DMI, have been awarded a Prime position on this important contract vehicle.
DMI is the only firm to publicly announce they were awarded a seat. See the press release they released last week. Read the full press release here.
A total of 5 task orders are awarded from the 4 performance work statements included in the RFQ, with a total value of more than $250M in total contract value:
- GSA-IT O&M Halley’s Task Order
- GSA-IT O&M Hale-Bopp Task Order
- GSA-IT O&M FAS Cloud Services Task Order
- IAE beta.SAM.gov Development and O&M Task Order
- Two task order awards are made for the IAE beta.SAM.gov
The official awardees have not been officially announced by GSA yet, but we will share here once it is made public.
For now, if you were on one of the 39 teams, you may want to inquire as to the status.