Notice ID RFQ1523700
“2.0 Statement of Need
GSA TTS leverages user-focused, open source agile methodologies to build small, learn by interacting with real people, and gaining quick feedback with stakeholders to transparently promote the security, quality, and modularity of technology applications, platforms, processes, personnel, and software solutions and deliver them early and often.
One of the tools GSA TTS uses to collaborate and work across teams is an online whiteboard and sticky note collaboration tool that leverages agile methodologies to allow the GSA TTS distributed teams and their partners to collaborate real-time, anywhere and anytime. This tool also allows people to communicate through visualizations and helps teams plan projects virtually, making communication easier and allowing them to complete projects faster and more efficiently.
3.0 Draft Requirement
The Contractor shall supply user licenses in accordance with the contract schedule included in the award. Each user license will permit the Government to access the tool for the duration of each period of performance. It shall follow the SaaS licensing and delivery model in which software is licensed on a subscription basis and is centrally hosted. The Government will review and approve any proposed SaaS terms and conditions prior to award. The Government will install the product locally and/or access via web interface and the product must be compatible with Mac OSX and all modern browsers.
4.0 Salient Characteristics
The online whiteboard collaboration tool, at a minimum, must immediately demonstrate:
- Allow unlimited usage by active users.
- Allow active users to invite guest users with temporary access to participate in sessions.
- Ability to deactivate members and transfer content to new owner
- Allow a minimum of 12 simultaneous users, based on typical team size, to interact and collaborate as a group.
- Allow users to quickly and easily create stickies or alike that contain text or images and move them around for the purposes of organization and clustering.
- Allow users to conduct a real-time voting session.
- Allow users to create a template or locked canvas background.
- Allow users to facilitate threads of discussion around individual items.
- Allow users to see what other people are doing in parallel and update the objects in view in real-time when other people change them.
- Allow whiteboards to be quickly and easily exported outside of the platform to a standardized format including editable PDF.
- Allow users to make changes to the whiteboard during or after the collaboration sessions.
- Free-form creation of virtual sticky notes, drawings, or concepts.
- Allow invitations of users from outside the GSA workspace/domain to participate.
- Ability to join existing workspace…”