Notice ID RFQGSAWOSB2021
“1. Introduction: The contractor shall provide contract administration management support services for the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA), National Capital Region (NCR), Federal Acquisition Services (FAS). This order is setaside for Woman-Owned Small Businesses (WOSB)/Economically Disadvantaged WOSB. The project shall be awarded under FAR Part 12, Commercial Items (CI), and FAR Part 13, Simplified Acquisition Procedures (SAP)…”
“3. Specific Tasks: The Contractor shall perform the task below to support NCR/FAS:
- Conforming Contracts: The contractor shall identify contract awards under the ASSIST acquisition system and coordinate with the project (Contracting Officer, Contract Specialist, and Project Manager) to obtain pre-award documentation in order to conform the contract.
- Uploading Documents into ASSIST ECF: The contract shall upload acquisition documents in ASSIST as required by FAR and GSA supplemental guidelines, directives, and internal processes. All uploaded documents shall be uploaded in the appropriate tab with its naming convention (see AAS memo SOP 2019-01 dated 03/14/2019).
- Requesting Inspection Reports from TPOC: The contractor shall coordinate with the delegated Project Manager and the Technical Point of Contact (TPOC) to ensure deliverables are received, inspected, and accepted by the Government.
- Requesting Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan (QASP) from TPOC: The contractor shall coordinate with the delegated Project Manager and the Technical Point of Contact (TPOC) to ensure that the QASP is being monitored appropriately during the due dates specified.
- Ensuring Invoices Are Paid Timely: The contractor shall provide reminder notifications to the Project Manager to ensure invoices are paid on time in accordance with the Prompt Payment Act.
- Responding to FOIA Requests: The contractor shall coordinate with the AOD FOIA representative, FOIA Officer, and other team members under the project.
- Sanitizing Templates: The contractor shall coordinate with the AOD division for instructions when acquisition templates are required. The contractor shall sanitize templates and update them on a quarterly basis.
- Retrieving Responsibility Determination Documents: The contractor shall retrieve the System for Award Management (SAM) and Federal Awardee Performance and Integrity Information System (FAPIIS) documents upon request…”
“5. Period of Performance: The period of performance shall be for 12-months…”