Notice ID GSARFQ47HAA021Q0125
“ICS Operational Overview
GSA ICS intends to procure Budget, Analysis, & General Administrative and IBM Rational Platform support services. Budget, Analysis, & General Administrative support will be utilized by the Payroll IT Services and HR IT Services and will also serve as the Project Manager for this contract. The IBM Rational Platform support will be utilized by the Payroll IT Services, the HR IT Services, and the FM IT Services branches because all three of these organizations utilize the IBM Rational tool. There is also an Optional Surge CLIN that could be used to provide Payroll Programming support to the Payroll IT Services branch and a second Optional Surge CLIN that could be used to provide additional Budget, Analysis, & General Administrative or IBM Rational Platform support…”
“3.0 SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS/TASKS
Providing all manner of budgetary and programmatic support to the GSA ICS program will also provide all technical support efforts for the IBM Rational Change Management platform. Current GSA IT implementation of the IBM Rational suite of products includes the primary products ClearQuest and ClearCase…”
“3. CLIN 0003: IBM Rational Platform Support, Mandatory Firm Fixed Price
- CLIN 0004: Payroll Programming Support, Optional Surge Labor Hour (LH) Not to Exceed (NTE)
- CLIN 0005: IBM Rational Platform and Budget, Analysis, & General Administrative, Optional Surge Labor Hour (LH) Not to Exceed (NTE)…”
“3.3 Task Three – IBM Rational Platform Support (CLIN 0003)
The Contractor shall manage all technical support efforts for the IBM Rational Change Management platform. Current GSA IT implementation of the IBM Rational suite of products includes the primary products ClearQuest and ClearCase. The Contractor shall provide support for the IBM Rational Platform products to include the following activities:
- Install, configure, administer, and manage all Rational server products that are required to meet the enterprise strategy for change management.
- Apply application updates and security patches as required to keep systems up-to-date.
- Plan and execute backend component upgrades and migrations.
- Support and configure product authentication and authorization and user administration when required.
- Use best practice methodologies to support configuration management plans and strategies for applications.
- Plan and execute data migration into and from the Rational suite of applications.
- Assist in the design and execution of integration strategies for all Rational tools in support of change management and testing processes.
- Provide solutions to meet customer needs in terms of SDLC customization, reporting, testing, and other change management requirements…”
“3.4 Task Four – Optional Surge Payroll Programming Support – Labor Hour Not To Exceed (CLIN 0004)
3.4.1 Payroll Programming Operations & Maintenance (O&M) (SUB-CLIN 000401)
This task includes providing Payroll Programming O&M surge support to help the Payroll IT Services branch maintain payroll operations while also delivering mandated & legislative changes. Below are the types of work that could be required to support this Optional Surge CLIN.
- Assist PAR team in maintaining PAR system changes
- Assist PAR team in reviewing PAR payroll processing logs
- Assist PAR team in maintaining PAR SQL and PLSQL scripts
- Assist PAR team in reviewing specifications, changing, testing and installing programs used by payroll, retroactive processing, and labor/accounting
- Assist PAR team in providing support for the payroll balancing reports
- Assist PAR team in maintaining PAR technical documentation 3.4.2 Payroll Programming Development, Modernization, and Enhancement (DM&E) Support (SUB-CLIN 000402)…”
“3.4.2 Payroll Programming Development, Modernization, and Enhancement (DM&E) Support (SUB-CLIN 000402)
This task includes providing Payroll Programming DM&E surge support to help the Payroll IT Services branch deliver mandated, legislative and other enhancements required to meet critical agency needs. Below are the types of work that could be required to support this Optional Surge CLIN.
- Enhancing PAR to support legislative mandated changes
- Enhancing PAR to make small changes necessary to meet critical agency needs and reporting initiatives
- Providing federal Payroll subject matter expertise for NewPay and/or other Payroll Modernization initiative…”
“8.0 PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE
The period of performance (PoP) for this contract is a 12-month base period with four (4) one-year option periods. The estimated period of performance is:
- 30 September 2021 – 29 September 2022 (Base Period)
- 30 September 2022 – 29 September 2023 (Option Period 1)
- 30 September 2023 – 29 September 2024 (Option Period 2)
- 30 September 2024 – 29 September 2025 (Option Period 3)
- 30 September 2025 – 29 September 2026 (Option Period 4)
- 30 September 2026 – 31 March 2027 (Six Month Extension of Services) …”