“The Centers of Excellence (CoE), part of GSA/TTS works directly with federal agencies to identify their needs, make recommendations, and implement modernization solutions. Each of the Centers is staffed with leads who provide authoritative advice, experienced mentorship, and IT transformation services to improve service design and customer interactions across major federal government organizations. Each of the Centers has an area of expertise: cloud adoption, IT infrastructure optimization, customer experience, contact centers, and artificial intelligence/data analytics.”
“As the Director of the Centers of Excellence, you will serve as an expert in technology transformation and provide leadership, direction, and guidance to ensure the successful implementation of milestones and goals, and fulfill the commitments of the CoE. You will manage and oversee the high- level functions performed by each of the Centers. The Director of the CoE represents GSA on major CoE activities and initiatives regarding federal IT modernization efforts with other agencies. You will provide guidance on how to effectively and efficiently advise, consult, develop, and implement solutions to support these efforts.”
“Key objective #1: Determines CoE’s strategic direction and vision, including the overall planning, management, execution, and direction of the program.
- Ensures proper oversight and develops and implements performance measures that link CoE operations to goals and objectives, including overall cost recoverability.
- Develops innovative approaches and alternative solutions to solve problems associated with technology infrastructure transformation within the federal government.
- Serves as a top-level advisor and consultant to the Deputy Commissioner of TTS and the GSA Administrator with respect to CoE.
- Provides advice and consultation on policies, plans, and practices that may result in government-wide impact and growth.
- Utilizes current business data to forecast resource goals and plan for the supply and demand cycle of hiring to meet internal organization and client objectives…”
G2X TAKE: This organization within GSA’s Technology Transformation Services, which works directly with Federal agencies to identify IT needs, make recommendations, and implement modernization solutions, is seeking a Senior Executive to serve as an expert in technology transformation and to provide leadership, direction, and guidance to ensure the successful implementation of milestones and goals and fulfill the commitments of the CoE.