G2X TAKE: Beating out three other bidders, Guidehouse, a global provider of consulting services with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting, has been awarded a single-award IDIQ contract with the State Department to support a Department-wide IDMS solution and to provide the subject matter expertise and technical services to sustain and extend it. Funded out of the Bureau of Diplomatic Security, this contract was released on FBO, drawing 4 total bids.
- Guidehouse is quite familiar to the State Department with past experience ranging from providing Foreign Assistance PMO Support and Analytics, to serving as Prime on a new multiple-award IDIQ they added last Fall to provide Program Management Support Services for Department of State Bureaus Worldwide.
- The solicitation for this effort was released on FBO last Spring. More here.
- Guidehouse was recently named one of the NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come and it was identified as a certified Great Place to work.
- State Department awards Identity Management System & Credential Management System Phase Out Services contract – March 27, 2020. More here.
- Veritas Capital, a leading private equity investment firm, today announced the rebranding of its recently acquired portfolio company, PwC’s US Public Sector business, to Guidehouse. July, 2018 More here.