“HighPoint Digital, Inc. currently seeks a Business Development Executive to prospect for new clients in the Federal Civilian business lane. The Business Development Executive will be responsible for driving the identification, development and capture of IT and professional services to Federal Civilian agencies, with emphasis on the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
The ideal candidate will have experience conducting market assessment and account planning to develop the pipeline for new opportunities and business. This requires a thorough knowledge of DHS, the solutions/services the company can provide and of the company’s competitors. He or she will have played a hands-on role in new revenue attainment. The individual should have strong communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with government clients and contractor community executives.
Only those candidates with prior experience conducting business development/selling within the Federal Civilian sector will be considered.”
“Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience of sales and business development
- Existing relationships with decision makers within the DHS and other Federal Civilian agencies
- Experience conducting and/or managing business development/sales
- Demonstrated knowledge of the competitive landscape, including an understanding of key contract vehicles
- Established relationships with relevant industry companies’ practice leaders and principals
- Experience supporting all aspects of the Federal Business Development lifecycle including opportunity identification, qualification, account penetration, pursuit strategy, and contracting processes
- Ability to plan approaches, pitches and work with the team to develop marketing materials and proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives…”
- Creates and manages developed/assigned pipeline of qualified prospects in line with HighPoint’s sales and growth strategy
- Leads capture for moderately complex, small to mid-sized contracts
- Identifies and researches top prospects, developing detailed account plans in line with a complex sale methodology and driving sufficient demand to meet annual targets…”