“Acting Homeland Security Secretary David Pekoske announced Wednesday who will be leading DHS components and offices in the near term, until new leadership is appointed by the president and, in some cases, confirmed by the U.S. Senate:
- Citizenship and Immigration Services Ombudsman: Nathan Stiefel, Acting Ombudsman
- S. Citizenship and Immigration Services: Tracy Renaud, Senior Official Performing the Duties of the Director
- Office for Civil Rights and Civil Liberties: Katherine Culliton-Gonzalez, Officer
- Coast Guard: Admiral Karl Schultz, Commandant
- Office of Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction: Gary Rasicot, Acting Assistant Secretary
- Customs and Border Protection: Troy Miller, Senior Official Performing the Duties of the Commissioner
- Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency: Brandon Wales, Acting Director
- Federal Emergency Management Agency: Robert Fenton, Senior Official Performing the Duties of the Administrator
- Federal Law Enforcement Training Centers: Thomas Walters, Director
- Office of the General Counsel: Joseph Maher, Acting General Counsel
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement: Tae Johnson, Acting Director
- Office of the Inspector General: Joseph Cuffari, Inspector General…” Read the full article here.
Source: Here’s Who Is Leading DHS Components in Transition to Biden Appointments – January 21, 2021. Homeland Security Today.