G2X TAKE: Paradyme Management, a fast growing HUBZone small business IT consulting services provider, recently added established growth veteran Jack Ginsburg, who has supported and driven business development for some of the biggest names in town and scored some huge wins along the way, to include securing multiple billion-dollar wins.
Prior roles include:
- Vice President/Executive Leader, Growth (Federal Civilian Division) – GDIT
- Vice President, Business Development, Government and Commercial Markets, North America – Serco
- Senior Vice President, Business Development and Marketing – MAXIMUS
- Led by Chief Executive Officer, Viraj Gandhi, Paradyme Management maintains a broad set of past performance developing and maintaining core technology systems and innovations for customers such as the U.S. Census Bureau, Department of State and the Federal Courts.
- For the fifth consecutive year, Inc. Magazine named Paradyme Management on its 38th Annual list of the fastest-growing private companies in America. Source: Paradyme.
- Paradyme has picked up several big wins of late to include a $46M State Department Bureau of Human Resources OPS Support task and a $29M Service Oriented Architecture support contract.