HUD Office of Healthcare Programs has awarded a $1.3M contract to Peniel Solutions, LLC to provide maintenance and enhancement to the 232 Healthcare Portal, to include efforts to fully administer, manage, and report the loan origination, closing, servicing, asset management, reporting, auditing and records management of its Section 232 programs. This single point entry shall manage both electronic data and physical documents in the Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FEDRAMP) certified environment.
Opportunities. Starting Points.
About our Data
The Vault is a listing of expiring contracts, task orders, etc. within a certain set of parameters, to include:
- Have an initial total estimated contract value of $10 million or above
- Federal Civilian Only – DHS, Transportation, Justice, Labor, Interior, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury Actions
- NAICS codes include: 511210, 518210, 519130, 519190, 541511,
541512, 541513, 541519, 541611, 541618,
541690, 541720, 541990
- Were modified within the last 12 calendar months
- The data represented is based on information provided by the government
Who has access? Please note that ALL G2Xchange ETC Members will receive access to all basic and much of the advanced data. G2Xchange ETC Corporate Members will receive access to ALL Vault content (basic and advanced).
Feedback/Suggestions? Contact us at Vault@G2Xchange.com and let us know what you think.