Solicitation Number: 86615320R00002
“The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO) in support of the Office of the Chief Human Capital Officer (OCHCO) requires a Contractor to provide Information technology (IT) Support Services to replace its existing Enterprise Talent Management System. Services shall include: (1) hosting the software; (2) providing enterprise/integrated software; (3) providing project management support; (4) providing system administration; (5) providing data conversion support; (6) providing change management support with a focus on marketing/communication; (7) providing sustainable training with sufficient job aides, interactive/innovative training approach that creates a self-sufficient environment; (8) delivering quality customer service and Tier II/Tier III help desk support; (9) providing implementation strategies for solution deployment that would limit disruption of day-to-day processing; and (10) providing a solution with bi-directional Application Programming Interface (API) compatibility to support a bi-directional interface with the Treasury’s HR Connect system for personnel transactions, performance, award and an OPM Enterprise Human Resource Integration for transmittal of training data.
At a minimum, the new HUD ETMS must provide coverage of the following scope: Performance Management, Learning Management, Compensation Management, Strategic Workforce and Succession Management, and Human Capital Dashboard Reporting at the Enterprise Level.
The Contractor must provide a FEDRAMP certified cloud-based hosting solution based on current and evolving industry standards and best practices over the course of the contract duration. The cloud-based hosting solution will provide the best value to the Government while at the same time allowing HUD the flexibility to meet current and future requirements.”
“The Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) must be designed and delivered as a Contractor- based solution that shall support the following objectives:
- Provide a trusted secure communication channel to support the Governments PIV Card authentication (dual factor method) of remote access in accordance with OMB M-11-11.
- Provide network storage, server and virtualization layer management plan to include performance of internal technology and refresh cycles applicable to the environment.
- Provide and document patch management appropriate to all components within the providers boundary and to adhere to HUD OCIO standards.
- Provide automated monitoring of performance, resource utilization and other events such as failure of service, degraded service, availability of the network, storage, database systems, operating Systems, applications, including Application Program Interface (API) access within the providers boundary and Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) automation capabilities via a service dashboard or by other electronic methods.
- Comply with technology refresh requirements as required by HUD to ensure security requirements and Acceptable Quality Levels (AQLs) are met.
- Comply with the HUD requirements that software operating on the vendor’s computer system within the Providers Boundary will never be more than two versions behind.”
The period of performance is for one base year with four option years.