“As a Capture Director you will work to build, qualify, and manage capture activities focused on Federal and Civilian markets. You will join an impactful corporate team that leads ICF’s largest, integrated, multi-sector, new business capture efforts. You will be responsible for maximizing the win probability on a wide range of opportunities through team leadership, strategic thinking, insightful action, and ultimate accountability. You will drive efforts to win new business, creatively bringing the best of what ICF has to offer to new clients and new markets.
- Support capture teams, typically engaging in an opportunity at least 12-18 months before a Request for Proposal/Quote/Tender is issued.
- Work with our market intel/research specialists to gather and analyze key insights and information about the client and the problems they are trying to solve, as well as information directly related to the procurement.
- Partner and sometimes lead development of the win strategy and identify resources needed to increase the win probability.
- Plan and coordinate critical capture activities including call planning, competitive analysis, stakeholder analysis, solution development, staffing analysis, teaming, and pricing strategy (including engaging price-to-win as appropriate).
- Drive client-focused activities, including setting up and attending key client and stakeholder meetings throughout the life of the capture.
- Source teaming partners and negotiate teaming agreements and work share prior to RFP/etc. release.
- Work with the Technical Solution Lead to develop a technical solution and any related demonstrations that are presented to the client…”
- 7+ years’ experience as a Capture Director in the Federal marketplace.
- 10+ year experience building capture plans, executing client call plans and shaping strategies in a collaborative team and matrixed environment.
- A proven record leading complex, multi-disciplinary capture teams focused on large opportunities and winning business of significant size (>$25 million), with emphasis on mobilizing diverse teams (e.g., interdepartmental, interdisciplinary) to shape solutions and develop win arguments…”