“ICF is seeking an experienced growth leader to support its Professional Services Group (PSG). The successful candidate will be called upon to drive & collaborate on growing business within PSG specifically in the Department of Homeland Security space.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Drive strategic direction for breaking into new accounts at DHS, including conducting customer development and creating/managing strategic partnerships.
- Drive business development and support capture activities to position firm to bid and win large (i.e., >$100M), single award opportunities across the DHS enterprise
- Source, nurture and mature a vibrant and strategically aligned pipeline to ensure volume and thru put via the gate review process
- Provide sustainable support to deal throughout the opportunity lifecycle
- Nurture & sustain customer relationships that align with market growth and business development objectives
- Attend and represent ICF at conferences and industry events
- Work collaboratively with other enterprise resources to achieve successful execution of growth strategies.”
- Strong growth acumen; 7-10 years’ experience in the DHS market; with specific experience to include but not limited CISA, NRMC, OBP
- Source opportunities and drive business development and capture efforts on opportunities with values >$100M
- Experience qualifying and advocating for deals thru gate review process. Drive qualification reviews for deals
- Experience successfully shaping requirements and building acquisition strategies”
G2X TAKE: This global consulting and digital services provider seeks to break into new accounts at the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) by hiring an experienced growth executive with substantial experience in the DHS market to target opportunities greater than $100M across the Agency.
ICF was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.