INADEV is seeking a Senior Program Director in support of DHS portfolio of technology programs. The candidate will present INADEV as Primary Point of Contact in the delivery and performance of all DHS (United States Department of Homeland Security) programs.
Must have US Citizenship with the ability to obtain a DHS issued Public Trust Security clearance.
- Leverage DHS (United States Department of Homeland Security) knowledge and relationships to establish INADEV as a leader on DHS programs
- Manage all INADEV DHS programs and activities to represent INADEV as Primary POC to DHS stakeholders
- Market INADEV capabilities and recommend solutions to DHS stakeholders
- Lead all task order responses for INADEV on the DHS opportunities
- Work with INADEV’s teaming partners as necessary to develop competitive task order responses
- Promote INADEV’s capabilities and solutions to DHS…
- Minimum of 15 years of professional experience with 10 years of management experience
- Recent prior experience working with DHS preferable at USCIS, CBP, ICE or TSA
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders and managing competing priorities
- Knowledge of federal contract types
- Bidding and winning task orders on large multiple-award IDIQs
- Knowledge of agile-based software development methodology, DevOps, and cloud applications…