“This Senior Business Development Executive, Federal will be part of our Global Digital Solutions Group (GDS). This position will focus on business development activities to support our high-growth, multiyear plan to support broad government initiatives like the Federal Electronic Records Management Initiative (FERMI) and more specific agency strategic plans focused on digital transformation.”
- Address manual processes, heavy paper use, disparate systems and processes, outdated systems and technology, information governance and content classification, and delivery of AI/ML Content Services Platform technology within assigned Federal Agencies.
- In partnership with the Iron Mountain Government Solutions team, this sales professional will be considered the subject matter expert in digital transformation, machine learning, artificial intelligence, and business process.
- The SBDE will be an authority on government digital transformation trends, policies, NARA mandates/directives and be able to articulate how Iron Mountain services help address agency missions and strategic plans. With Iron Mountain’s brand, physical and security infrastructure, footprint, end to end Records Management experience (paper, hybrid and digital/cloud) Iron Mountain is poised to bring high growth to this business segment. Key responsibilities include prospecting, networking and executing on marketing initiatives to increase our footprint within your assigned book of business to achieve revenue growth and quota attainment.
- The SBDE will also proactively manage, prospect, consult and develop relationships with their assigned agencies to increase the customer spend through new opportunity identification, upsell execution, strategy, channel, white papers, and RFI/RFP development and response.
- Continuously prospects to develop net new customers, as well as which include expanding existing relationships and products of assigned accounts. Maintains a consistent ‘pipeline’ that enables meeting and exceeding quota attainment.
- Candidates must have a strong background and knowledge of information governance, electronic content management, business process / workflow enablement and outsourcing, document and information capture, etc., strategic account management, sales process and solution selling.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of direct sales experience in the services based industry and 5 years of experience in government sales