G2X TAKE: Beating out two other bidders, CIO-SP3 SB and 8(a) STARS II Prime, TISTA recently picked up this 5-year task to provide Project Management and Testing Support for eA3, a major IT investment for the Internal Revenue Service. According to the 2018 IRS Capital Investment Plan, the primary objective of eA3 is to manage “the risk of Identity Theft, fraudulent activity, and improper use of IRS information by enhancing detection and remediation capabilities within the IT Security environment.” The task was competed using the GSA 8(a) STARS II vehicle.
- TISTA is a known quantity to IRS, having supported efforts such as a contract to maintain and enhance the IRS’ Privacy, Governmental Liaison and Disclosure (PGLD) Office’s Privacy Impact Assessment Management System (PIAMS) and the IRS Internal Identity and Access Management (IdAM) effort which they have been supporting since 2016.
- They were recently recognized as a member of the Inc. 5000 for 2018, an annual ranking of the fastest-growing private companies in America.
- TISTA recently recruited Nathan Seth as their new Chief Technology Officer. Looking to leverage his more than 22 years of experience architecting and implementing technical solutions for several industry leaders.
- eA3 (Authentication, Authorization and Access) has been identified as a linchpin capability to address the challenge of identity theft and refund fraud, and to enable secure taxpayer interactions with IRS, including self‐assistance and 3rd party authorization.
- The $54M eA3 Architect and Development Support Task was awarded earlier this month.