G2X TAKE: Looking to leverage Maria Voreh’s more than 30 years of experience building and integrating competitive IT and data management strategies for Federal Government agencies and more than two decades supporting the Federal Bureau of Investigation, KPMG adds a new Director.
Prior roles include:
- Chief Data Officer – Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- Unit Chief – Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- IT Supervisor – Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- Building out its team, during 2020 KPMG recruited Treasury data services executive Matt Earley to lead Enterprise Data Lake and Joe Klimavicz, who retired from government after more than 40 years of service, the last six of which were with DOJ, landed at KPMG as a managing director.
- Eric Laychock, Director, Federal Advisory at KPMG was named among the 2021 G2X Change Agents.
- KPMG was also named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.