“Leidos is seeking a full-time Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to lead a critical program to modernize a U.S. Government agency’s IT infrastructure into a managed services environment to support the rapidly growing demand for secure information across heterogeneous networks and devices and many locations. The CTO will lead the technical strategy, solution development, and execution of systems and infrastructure information technology (IT) and support services. The CTO will provide comprehensive systems engineering oversight, analytical, and technical support services required to deliver a broad range of innovative IT solutions and professional services to modernize U.S. Government legacy systems, protect their networks and assets, and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of mission-critical and mission-support functions.”
- Serve as the Leidos principal IT engineer to provide engineering expertise and guidance for the design, development, and implementation of various IT solutions that enhance overall system performance and availability
- Provide technical expertise and analysis support of current infrastructure and communications architectures, systems, and related cyber initiatives for governance and compliance
- Lead the research, analysis, solution design and implementation planning of IT solutions for the modernization of legacy systems and networks
- Drive strategic technological innovation, demonstrating a breadth and depth of knowledge in all things related to a complex, matrixed Information Technology operation in support of the enterprise
- Provide technical knowledge and analysis of high-level functional systems analysis, design, and integration advice on complex matters that require expert level knowledge of the subject matter for effective implementation… “
- The individual selected for this position should have a broad technical background spanning many of the technical areas supported by the program, including end user support, infrastructure services, network engineering, cybersecurity, compliance and software development.
- The ability to clearly articulate technical messages for a variety of audiences, both through written and verbal means, will be a critical skill necessary for the success in this position.
- Must have active DOE Q / TS clearance
- Masters degree and 15+ years’ experience engineering and architecting enterprise IT solutions.
- Demonstrated experience with leading migrations of applications and/or systems to the cloud (public, private and hybrid).
- Demonstrated experience transitioning Security and IT operations to Managed Service delivery model….”
G2X TAKE: This Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services firm is seeking a lead to drive a critical program to modernize a U.S. Government agency’s IT infrastructure into a managed services environment to support the rapidly growing demand for secure information across heterogeneous networks and devices and many locations.
Leidos was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.