“Integrated Missions Operation (IMO) within the Civil Group at Leidos is seeking a Sr. Business Development/Capture Manager.”
“The Business Development Manager is a key member of the senior leadership team for IMO. Position is based on the east coast (preferably in the D.C. area) and will require business travel as needed for a geographically dispersed organization.”
“This position reports to the IMO Business Development Vice President and is an Operations Level Strategic position accountable for the execution and growth of current key/strategic NASA targeted Civil account areas.”
“The Sr. Business Development Manager is responsible for ensuring excellence in delivery of full life cycle business development activities, including management of bid and proposal (B&P) resources, target identification, capture strategies, proposal management, account management, packaged service offerings contract award and customer relations specifically for the NASA business line.”
“This individual will be responsible for growing IMO’s portfolio in NASA to meet strategic objectives.”
“This position will provide critical linkages between the Civil Group’s NASA Strategic Account Executive and IMO including our strategic plan and IMO new business objectives.”
“This individual will partner with the IMO Business Development Vice President to ensure effective use of B&P resources for associated bids as well as identifying and collaborating with counterparts across Leidos including the Civil Group’s Strategic Account Executive, Line and Corporate Business Development Leadership to ensure best of breed solutions are brought forward to customers and ensures IMO is appropriately represented for strategic, large-scale campaigns in our core IMO markets…”
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and 15+ years of related experience.
- Must have a demonstrated track record of executing successful large captures in federal government contracting work.
- Must have reputation for being able to build high performance teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidate must have ten or more years of related recent experience with a track record of closing deals with NASA customers. Proven recent success managing and developing BD capture professionals is a plus.
- A demonstrated sustained ability and reputation of winning complex captures with values over $100M is essential. Portfolio of submittals and awards should include experience in all types of government contracts (firm-fixed price, T&M, cost-plus, etc.) and full array of capture strategies (major re-competes, incumbent capture, sole source, etc.)….”
G2X TAKE: This Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services firm is seeking a leader to be responsible for ensuring excellence in delivery of full life cycle business development activities, including management of bid and proposal (B&P) resources, target identification, capture strategies, proposal management, account management, packaged service offerings contract award and customer relations specifically for the NASA business line.
Leidos was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.