“The Senior Business Development Manager is responsible for leadership of creating and growing Leidos’ business within TSA and the overall TSA market strategy. This BD leader must thrive in an environment where they are responsible for the management and execution of the full BD life-cycle process across multiple simultaneous pursuits and proposals.”
- Perform market research to qualify new business opportunities, including analysis of customer budget, capabilities required, current customer preferences, competitive environment assessments, and incumbent strengths and weaknesses.
- Coordinate meetings with customers, competitors, clients, and teammates to develop market insight on requirements, acquisition strategy, acquisition timing, and contract vehicle choices.
- Drive all aspects of the opportunity pursuits successfully through the Win Plan process…”
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and 15+ years of related experience.
- Leadership skills to develop, organize and execute significant capture activities, including building industry teams, assessing win probability, and executing customer call plans to shape acquisitions, in order to respond to and win business with new and existing customers
- This role requires that the successful candidate have a proven track record of winning large scale opportunities over $100M.
- Experience with federal government budget, investments and acquisition processes…”