RFQ ID RFQ1509775
The Library of Congress (“The Library” or LC) requires contract support services to support analyses and recommendations for management and governance processes designed to include or result in Information Technology (IT) solutions at the Library of Congress.
The contractor shall support the Library in accomplishing initiatives in the areas of IT management and governance processes, including mission and IT strategic planning, IT financial and services management, IT cost management and analysis, effective and efficient use of technology investments within the context of business and IT investment portfolios, risk management, and improved support to the Library’s various service units for both business and IT project and program management.
The Library may order any combination of the services in the following task areas as they fit within the context of IT management and governance processes designed to include or result in IT-enabled business outcomes and technical solutions.
C.3.1. Task Areas
- Governance Process Development and Management, including governance boards and related business and IT policies, roles, practices, operations, products as well as interactions with Library organizations and other related processes such as strategic planning
- IT Service Management and Project Management Policies and Procedures, including policies, roles, practices, operations and interfaces for service delivery to customers, incorporating change management, service delivery metrics, appropriate templates, guidance and examples for different types of projects, activities and programs, as well as relationships to governance, investment cycles and program/business processes; Quality Management, including quality planning, quality control, and quality assurance.
- Investment Planning, Selection, Review, and Control, including business and IT financial, cost, and investment policies, practices and products, as well as portfolio definition, investment management and investment cycles. This may include independent review or assessment of IT and investment portfolio costing, delivered systems and modification, or audit of
- IT systems;
- Enterprise Architecture, including program policies, roles, practices, operations, “current state” architecture products; “future state” architecture products, and maturity planning.
- Risk Management, including identifying, analyzing, and evaluating risks; and recommending mitigations.
- Program/Business Process Analyses and Recommendations including Requirements Analysis, Business Case Analysis, Cost/Benefit Analysis, Cost Effectiveness Analysis, Risk Analysis, and Schedule/Milestone Analysis following Federal best practices for analyses that contribute to business and IT investment planning…”
“Period of Performance”
“This blanket purchase agreement period of performance includes five ordering periods as follows:
September 15, 2021 through September 14, 2022
September 15, 2022 through September 14, 2023
September 15, 2023 through September 14, 2024
September 15, 2024 through September 14, 2025
September 15, 2025 through September 14, 2026…”
XFactor Members access the complete set of documents here.
To register for a free XFactor trial, read more here