G2X TAKE: Looking to leverage Gurvais Grigg’s 26 years of public and private sector experience leading complex organizations, investigations, and technical development programs, Chainalysis adds a new Public Sector Chief Technology Officer.
Gurvais also brings perspective gained over 23 years as a Special Agent and executive for the FBI including recently leading the FBI Laboratory, one of largest and most comprehensive and respected crime labs in the world.
Prior roles include:
- Assistant Director – Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- Deputy Assistant Director – Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- Deputy Director of Operations – Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- Chainalysis is a small business provider of data, software, services, and research to Government agencies, exchanges, financial institutions, and insurance and cybersecurity companies.
- Just this past Fall Chainalysis added Don Spies, a Federal executive armed with more than a decade of experience with the Department of the Treasury in progressively responsible cybersecurity and operational management roles.
- Led by CEO Michael Gronager and Co-founder and CSO Jonathan Levin, Chainalysis closed out 2020 announcing it had secured a $100 million in Series C financing led by Addition, bringing its valuation to over $1 billion. More here.