ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission-oriented GWAC Program Manager to provide expertise and advice across the ManTech Enterprise in Herndon, VA.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsibility for the management and business development of NIH NITAAC CIOSP3 GWAC, GSA ALLIANT 2.
Specific Functional Area duties include:
- The Program Manager has responsibility for master contract deliverables and compliances, and ensures that all required reporting information is accurate, complete and submitted in accordance with the contract.
- The individual will perform administrative duties related to the contract vehicle and the task orders awarded under the master contract as required, and has ultimate responsibility for the resolution of all master contract and task order performance issues
- He/she attends all program reviews and meetings required by the master contract and actively participates in Shared Interest Groups and industry associations.
- The Program Manager has responsibility for the internal distribution of task order RFIs and RFPs and for educating employees and government customers on the features and benefits of the contract vehicles.
- Works with contracts and other department staff to support compliance of GSA Schedule and GWAC terms and conditions.
- Primary point of contact for GSA Schedule/GWAC audits. Responsible for preparation and support of GSA Schedule/GWAC reviews and audits (e.g. CAV, CAF, IG).
- Bachelor degree, with concentration in business, marketing, engineering or technical discipline or experience equivalency highly preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience associated with the US Government, at least 3 years experience in Business Development, Program Management/Administration, or Capture Management with a total of a minimum of seven years of work experience
- Relevant experience will be evaluated.
- A demonstrated ability to meet and exceed challenging goals is required.
- Past experience with all types of government contracts (FFP, T&M, Cost Plus) and quality management systems will be highly considered.
- Past experience with GSA GWACs, IDIQs and Schedules and working relationships with the GSA and/or government agencies is desirable.