G2X TAKE: MetaPhase Consulting, a fast-growing 8(a) small business IT and Management Consultancy serving Federal Government clients through expertise in requirements, system implementations, communications, change management, training, and data analytics, has been awarded a new 3-year single-award BPA with the Peace Corps to provide Agency Modernization Program (AMP) Intake and PM Support. The contract was awarded using GSA IT-70.
- MetaPhase Consulting is a known incumbent at the Peace Corps with direct experience providing “Agile Software Development and IT Modernization support to the Peace Corps Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO). The team is charged with planning and executing a large scale modernization of the IT portfolio – including the re-platforming and consolidation of several mission-critical legacy systems. Through multiple agile teams, MetaPhase will gather requirements, develop code, and use automated testing techniques to modernize and operate a large portfolio of OCIO-managed IT systems.” More here.
- This very fast growing creative management and technology consulting firm can lay claim to past performance in support of a broad range of Federal Civilian customers to include DHS, State, USDA, Education, USAID, OPM, FDIC, Commerce, State and the Peace Corps. More here.
- Last summer MetaPhase & Proven Optics announced they had formed a strategic partnership to bring a ServiceNow-based TBM solution to Fed agencies. More here.
- MetaPhase was also recently named to the list of GSA OASIS SB Pool 1 successful offerors.
- Led by CEO Fred Costa and Chief Strategy Officer Brett McLaren, MetaPhase was named one of the NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.