“Microsoft Enterprise Services, Federal Civilian, is searching for a services sales professional who has direct experience in selling & managing complex services engagements. The role requires a solid understanding of Microsoft’s technology, competitive positioning, and experience in the selling of large, complex and strategic information technology projects for large government customers. The candidate must possess a demonstrated fluency calling on high-level business decision makers (CIO, CFO) with IT project-specific outcomes. This position will work closely with the Sales Account Executives responsible for product sales in developing and executing the overall services strategy for Microsoft’s Federal Civilian customers. The account territory will be focused on the US Department of State and our broader Foreign Affairs business.”
- Creating a services business development plan in conjunction with the Software Account Executives for a specific customer base
- Prospecting and qualifying opportunities for consulting services (architectural, advisory, development and deployment services) and support services
- Preparing the proposals, statements of work & corresponding contracts and shepherding them through the Microsoft and Federal contracting and procurement processes Orchestrate and drive Services account-aligned teams, including Services Solution Specialists (SSSPs), Account Delivery Executives (ADEs), Technical Account Managers (TAMs) and Digital Advisors (DAs)…”
- Possess strong business development and software, solutions and / or services sales skills.
- A solid understanding of Microsoft’s business value proposition and products, including how solutions are built, and what is involved in implementing solutions with customers
- Experience with the Department of State or another Foreign Affairs Agency is preferred…”