- As a senior leader in a sales and technology role, you’ll influence and have direct accountability for developing and driving strategy across a matrixed organization
- Provide external customer and industry facing thought leadership for MS Federal including both Enterprise and Mission focused products and solutions.
- Collaborate with leadership across Microsoft (Engineering, WW teams, cross-segment, cross-function) and external communities.
- Primarily centered on driving the MS Federal OU technical community on developing practices and solutions for all Solution Areas that drive usage and consumption across all solution types, which includes guidance for field technical teams in service delivery engagements optimized to accelerate solution builds and customer wins…”
- Deep understanding of our technology stack, digital transformation business drivers, cloud platforms, emerging computing trends and their impact on our customers and partner community.
- Experience working in/or supporting the US Federal Government with Civilian agencies customers
- Partner development experience to understand what partners need and how Microsoft can best service and drive our key priorities at scale.
- Demonstrated self-motivated team leadership.
- Inclusive and collaborative, drives teamwork and cross-team alignment.
- Strong executive presence including communication and presentation skills, with a high degree of comfort to large and small technical audiences.
- 10+ years of related experience in technology solutions/practice development and Cloud/ Infrastructure technologies …”
G2X TAKE: Microsoft is seeking a lead to provide external customer and industry facing thought leadership for MS Federal including both Enterprise and Mission focused products and solutions.
Microsoft was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.