- At the highest level, the ATS is responsible for engaging with both Mission and IT decision makers to understand their mission, challenges, architecture and articulate how Microsoft can enable them to achieve their IT and mission goals.
- They must also understand and influence customer-specific technology requirements, resulting in the adoption of Microsoft solutions in strategic, business, and mission applications in a sell to model.
- The ATS works closely with the Account Team in developing strategy and executing the business and sales plans with a team comprised of program management, sales, technical support, and delivery consultants.
- Regularly share the Microsoft Cyber story on-premises and in the Hyperscale Cloud with all levels of the government and to individuals with a variety of technical depth.
- Describing the differentiators between competitive solutions and the Microsoft strategy and roadmap will be a key part of the day-to-day activity of the ATS.
- Must leverage your technical expertise to help effectively drive, assess, and prioritize current and future opportunities while working directly with Senior DOJ business and technical leaders and influencers.
- The ATS will be in a highly visible business role and should have extensive experience working with strategic organizations and should be deeply familiar with the organizational makeup, core missions and strategies of the DOJ and the IT environment.
- This position will be filled with an experienced, professional leader and communicator who is comfortable in front of large groups as well as senior DOJ and industry personnel and should have a good understanding of Microsoft solutions and associated technologies.
- The ATS should be familiar with government regulations, policies, and architectures including TIC, CDM and others.
- 7+ years technology enterprise solutions experience working with the Department of Justice or similar customer preferred.
Microsoft was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.