“MindPoint Group is seeking an experienced Director of Growth who has a combination of capture, business development (BD), project management, and proposal management experience to lead complex and high-priority business opportunities, both Federal and Commercial.”
- Execution and oversight of the Federal and Commercial sales and proposal operations teams
- Qualify opportunities based on company criteria and priorities
- Identify opportunities through agency research, 3rd party market intelligence tools, client and partner networks
- Perform gate reviews or bid/no-bid decisions per MPG process guidelines
- Coordinate and drive all phases of capture activities and strategy execution
- Meet with customer stakeholders to understand business needs and position MPG as a preferred contractor before release of solicitation
- Lead win strategy including win themes, competitive assessment, and pricing strategy discussion and prepares/completes strategic action plans, ROIs, and risk assessment
- Oversees/reviews responses to Requests for Information and Sources Sought requests…
- Bachelors Degree required
- Must have at least 6+ years experience in capture management, ideally for IT projects in the Civilian public sector space. Experience with DOJ and Commerce, accounts preferred but not required.
- Strong organizational and project management skills to drive efforts to completion (PMP preferred but not required)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills including verbal and presentation skills to individuals and groups, internally and externally
- Strong writing skills to include development of content incorporating key win themes in a clear and concise manner…
MindPoint Group was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.