“Our Capture Manager will have business development experience and proven success capturing development and sustainment programs in Federal markets, primarily focused on the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), and DHS Component organizations.”
- Develop, manage, and execute comprehensive and thorough capture plans following Shipley Capture Management best practices.
- Work within the Federal team to shape acquisition strategies; develop client and industry call plans; lead competitive intelligence development; facilitate sessions to define win themes and key differentiators; and provide input for effective price to win analysis.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts, solution architects, and program and project managers to generate solutions that address client needs and expectations.
- Research, identify, meet, and negotiate teaming agreements with partners (with support and input from the Federal leadership team)
- Lead gate reviews, participate in technical, management, and pricing strategy development and reviews, and evaluate proposal readiness activities to ensure a seamless transition to proposal management operations.
- A good understanding of government contracting, in the Federal agency landscape (specifically, DHS).
- Passion for addressing the challenges government agencies face with digital solutions.
- Mindset of focusing on growth in a dynamic remote work environment.
- Highly collaborative with functional teams to deliver on our mission to empower government customers to deliver superior digital services.