“You will serve as a Branch Chief for the Business Enabling Applications Branch or the Workforce Enabling Applications Branch in the Agency Applications Office.”
- Supervise and lead the business and workforce enabling enterprise applications, including employee development, team leadership and performance management.
- Ensure alignment/support of the organizational vision with a focus on adding value to the Agency and assuring application services are delivered through the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Contribute to short- and long-range product release planning, working closely with Agency stakeholders to ensure understanding of major requirements, priorities and funding strategies.
- Resolve and track complex/controversial problems and assure overall resolution of issues by working with all levels of management and program officials, key personnel, other government agencies, and private industry.
- Assist staff by removing obstacles, understanding needs, accomplishments, challenges, and by providing daily support, guidance and leadership and serving as a point of escalation for issues.