Notice ID: 80NSSC21Q0029
“The purpose of this Market Research Request for Information (RFI) is to collect information about Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) software (SW) vendors and CMMS SW products in the marketplace to determine what vendors have the capabilities to support an Agency-Wide OSI CMMS solution.”
“The Vendor shall provide and demonstrate an Agency-Wide OSI CMMS solution providing the following capabilities:
- A set of computer software modules and databases containing facility and equipment data with the capability to process the data for operations and maintenance management functions.
- Provide historical data, report writing capabilities, job analysis, and other capabilities detailed in the requirements.
- The data describes equipment, parts, jobs, crafts, costs, step-by-step instructions, and other information involved in the operations and maintenance effort.
- This information shall be able to be stored, viewed, analyzed, reproduced, and updated with a minimal amount of effort and no duplication of effort through an intuitive User Interface (UI).”
“The capabilities shall include the following, which are further detailed in the attached Excel CMMS Requirements file:
- Facility/equipment/asset inventory.
- Facility/equipment/asset history.
- Facility/equipment/asset/system condition assessment and monitoring.
- Warranty tracking.
- Facility/equipment/asset inspection and assessment.
- Work input, scheduling, assignment and tracking.
- Job estimating and cost tracking.
- Preventive and predictive maintenance and inspection.
- Corrective maintenance and repair.
- Failure reporting and data collection.
- Materials and tools management.
- Utilities management, monitoring, control, and reporting for both cost and consumption.
- Safety, hazards, Lock Out/Tag Out (LO/TO), and regulatory criteria, use, and tracking.
- Licenses, training, and certifications required for work performance…”