G2X TAKE: Providing quick dividends once again, Incentive Technology Group (iTG), a fast growing boutique digital consulting firm, who was only recently acquired by ICF, just beat out one other bidder to be awarded a 5-year Blanket Purchase Agreement in support of the FCC. This BPA was competed using GSA IT-70.
- ICF, a global consulting and technology services provider, only recently bolstered their position in a big way, adding iTG, a rapidly emerging boutique digital consulting firm, which scored a string of significant wins across the FedCiv sector, to include a Prime win on the GSA CIO Modernization and Enterprise Transformation (COMET) contract; an award on a $120M+ Department of Labor Case Management Platform BPA; a $68M Enterprise-wide Database Administration Support task at SEC; a Prime role on the $2.5B SEC OneIT Contract; and over $100M in HHS awards in the last year alone. Read more about the acquisition here.
- iTG is a long term partner to the FCC having support efforts ranging from the Appian Administrative System Modernization Program (ASMP) and General Mobile Radio Service (GMRS) Modernization support to providing Tailored Platforms Support Services and IT Legacy Maintenance Support.
- Late last year, iTG had a job opening for a ServiceNow Architect (FCC TPSS) with a strong background in ServiceNow custom application development.
- Led by Division Leader and Senior VP Jean Claude Chidiac, iTG was recently recognized as the 2019 ServiceNow US Federal Partner of the Year.
- iTG and ICF were both recently named to the list of the NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.