Updated Jul 20, 2021
“Amendment 0007 is being released to remove inconsistencies in the RFP and provide clarity regarding FAR 9.601(1) and FAR 9.601(2) Contractor Teaming Arrangements. As a result of this amendment the due date is being extended to 2:00pm ET, Tuesday August 3, 2021. Below are some highlights from amendment 0007:
- Section L.3.7.3 has been updated to provide clarity regarding an offeror that is seeking a small business award and the required documentation to be included in the proposal submission.
- Section L.5.2 has been updated to provide clarity regarding the consideration of information provided by CTA members for Small Business Awards, Other Than Small Business, and Emerging Large Business.
- Section M.1.1 has been updated to reflect both FAR 9.601(1) and FAR 9.601(2).
- Section M.4 has been updated to provide clarity regarding the consideration of information provided by CTA members for Small Business awards, Other Than Small Business, and Emerging Large Business for Phase III….
The government will only consider information provided for CTA members under FAR 9.601(2) for Factor 2 Subfactor 2 (Resources), Factor 3 (Past Performance), and Factor 4 – Price. This applies only to offerors that are not competing for a small business award Offerors that are competing for a small business award may provide information from CTA members under FAR 9.601(1) and 9.601(2). The government will consider information from all CTAs members that is in compliance with 13 CFR 125 and L.3.7.
For Other Than Small Business and Emerging Large Business awards, information from partners or members of the contractor teaming arrangement defined under L.3.7 (FAR 9.601(1)) will be considered for evaluation.
Updated June 23, 2021
Notice ID: 75N98121R00001
Following are answers to questions and comments received in response to the Request for Proposal (RFP) 75N98121R00001, entitled, “Chief Information Officer – Solutions and Partners (CIO-SP4).”
Several questions were modified in order to clarify intent. Further, similar questions/comments were consolidated, where practical. The government did not respond to questions that asked the government to assess specific contractor technical capability.
The responses are organized by RFP Section.
Posted May 26, 2021
Notice ID: 75N98121R00001
The National Institutes of Health Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC) invites all responsible offerors to submit offers to be considered for the Chief Information Officer – Solutions and Partners 4 (CIO-SP4) Government-wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC).
The CIO-SP4 Government Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) is intended to provide information technology (IT) solutions and services as defined in FAR 2.101(b), clarified in the Clinger-Cohen Act of 1996, and as amended further refined in Federal IT Acquisition Reform Act of 2014.
The IT solutions and services covered in this contract include those related to health, biomedical, scientific, administrative, operational, managerial, and information systems requirements. The contract also includes general IT services because medical systems are increasingly integrated within a broader IT architecture. This broader IT architecture may require sound infrastructure systems approaches to their implementation and operation.
The goals of this contract are to provide government agencies a mechanism for quick ordering of IT solutions and services at fair and reasonable prices, to give qualified small businesses a greater opportunity to participate in these requirements, and give government agencies a mechanism to help meet their socio-economic contracting goals.
The task areas in the statement of work are designed to support the IT services described in the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA).
Ten task areas constitute the technical scope of this contract:
- Task Area 1: IT Services for Biomedical Research, Health Sciences, and Healthcare
- Task Area 2: CIO Support
- Task Area 3: Digital Media
- Task Area 4: Outsourcing
- Task Area 5: IT Operations and Maintenance
- Task Area 6: Integration Services
- Task Area 7: Cyber Security
- Task Area 8: Digital Government and Cloud Services
- Task Area 9: Enterprise Resource Planning
- Task Area 10: Software Development
Deadline for questions from offerors 6/01/2021 – 12 Noon (ET)