G2X TAKE: ERT, a provider of full-spectrum science and technology solutions for Federal Government organizations, tackling demanding projects in Earth and space science missions, engineering and IT systems, and environmental services, just beat out nine other bidders to pick up this 10-year single-award IDIQ with the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. This contract was released using beta.SAM.
- Further details related to this requirement posted on beta.SAM to operate, maintain, sustain, and dispose of existing legacy satellite ground systems until the next-generation ground systems and their associated observatory constellations fully transition to operations, can be found here.
- ERT has more than a decade of experience engineering, operating, and maintaining satellite ground systems that interface with mission controls and manage data downloads and transfers, including high quality imagery products used for weather forecasting, climate modeling, and environmental management. More here.
- Since 2001 ERT has been providing mission-oriented scientific and data systems services at NASA and NOAA—integrating remote sensing science data with in situ-collected data to create models and developing software and data systems to optimize scientific data analysis, data management, and data dissemination. In 2006, ERT won its first 100+ person contract with NOAA. More here.
- ERT, through TESA (a joint venture between ERT and TechGlobal, Inc.) was also recently awarded the ASDT and CHPS Support Services contract, serving NOAA’s National Weather Service (NWS). The task will provide system analysis and software engineering support for the design, development, testing, deployment, documentation, and support of AWIPS and CHPS capabilities. More here.
- Led by CEO Jingli Yang, and President Peter Li, ERT lays claim to a range of contract vehicles, and several NOAA specific AWACs to include ProTech Satellite Domain and ProTech Weather Domain. See the full list here.
RFP ID: 1332KP20RNEEB0001
Award ID: 1332KP21DNEEB0011