The National Ocean and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) Mission Information Technology Services (NMITS) has scheduled an Industry day as an opportunity for interested companies to learn more about NMITS, the NOAALink Program, and the IT organizations supported at NOAA.
NMITS is the acquisition framework for delivering the full scope of IT services and capabilities to support NOAA-wide IT solutions for Line Offices, Staff Offices, and Corporate Services Offices. NMITS will enable NOAA IT support and may be utilized by all NOAA Offices. The services and capabilities supported by the NMITS contract will provide adaptive and timely solutions for NOAA organizations to satisfy current and future IT requirements. The Core Management Components include the following:
- Enterprise Services
- Customer Support Services
- Mission and Business Applications, Tools, Portals, and Web Services
- Enterprise Computing, Cloud, Storage, Shared and Field Services
- Data and Voice Network Services
- Cybersecurity and Information Assurance Services
The solicitation is projected to be released in the second quarter of fiscal year 2019.