Notice ID 31310021R0019
“The components of the OCIMS systems and infrastructure are designed to support this regulatory reporting, and to facilitate communications related to events. These communications include data, display, and voice components.
The data component supports exchanges of information both from and to licensees. The event information is maintained in an Incident Response Management System (IRMS) which provides a chronology and status for the incident from the initial reporting through the updates, discussions, and actions taken. The OCIMS supports the IT infrastructure in the HOC (servers, workstations, networks, printers, plotters, etc.) which provide computing resources, collaborative interfaces, and graphical displays.
The display component is an integrated audio/visual system, consisting of wall-mounted display units and projectors located throughout the HOC, as well as a variety of inputs. These inputs include local workstations as well as other video feeds such as TV, satellite, and cameras.
The voice component has a range of telephone-based capabilities (private branch exchange (PBX), voice conferencing, automated call alert and notification systems, voice recording systems, and facsimile transmission) which are utilized to notify and dialogue with stakeholders outside the HOC for situational awareness, coordination, and risk mitigation planning related to the event.
There are several other systems used within the HOC that interface with OCIMS. These systems include, but are not limited to, the Emergency Response Data System (ERDS), Protected Web Server (PWS), and the Emergency Telecommunications System (ETS)…”
The objective of this acquisition is to obtain support services and related hardware and software maintenance to support OCIMS.
The Contractor shall provide all resources necessary (personnel, equipment, and material) to accomplish the tasks and deliverables described in this Statement of Work (SOW).
The Contractor may be required to:
- Provide twenty-four hours per day, seven days per week maintenance support, as well as the required software upgrades to maintain system integrity.
- Provide services necessary to for the NRC to operate, support and maintain OCIMS.
- Provide OCIMS-related IT integration services.
- Manage OCIMS component configurations and keep component system documentation updated, as needed, in the OCIMS document repository.
- Provide OCIMS System and Security Administration support services and ensure components operate as intended with applied security controls.
- Maintain the OCIMS in compliance with · NRC Standards – ‘Management Directive 12.5, “NRC Cybersecurity Program,’ …· National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), … · Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), …
- Provide support services for OCIMS so that NRC maintains its Authority to Operate (ATO).
- Maintain OCIMS security documents in compliance with the OCIMS ATO.
- Provide support services for disaster recovery/backup system for continuation of operations.
- Provide OCIMS system and application assistance to the NRC’s Regional Incident Response Centers.
- Conduct market research and provide related findings for OCIMS modernization efforts. This shall not include providing cost/technical tradeoff analysis or recommendations for procurement activities.
- Procure and deliver related software and software maintenance for same as specified in a task order.
- Provide input on the performance, reliability, and effectiveness of OCIMS. This may include conducting and documenting market research. Market research shall not include providing recommendations for future procurements…”