“This announcement provides the opportunity for a reassignment/promotion to the position of Deputy Chief Information Officer position in the CIO Chief Information Office located in Arlington, Virginia.”
- The Deputy CIO will assist in developing and leading our organizational information technology strategies and implementation efforts. The successful candidate will lead deployment of cloud-based technologies and capabilities.
- Please note that the duties and responsibilities associated with this position may vary based upon the agency’s needs at the time of hire. The following description of major duties and responsibilities is only intended to give applicants a general overview of the expectations.
- Responsibilities include planning and assigning work; collaborating with peers, external stakeholders, and subordinates to assure effective intelligence sharing and analytic services; and otherwise ensuring continuous progress toward component’s goals…”
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- Must have at least two (2) years of experience in leading strategic information technology and cloud initiatives, with four (4) years of management-level experience.
- Must have 4 years of experience at the GS-15 equivalent level.