“Due to our expansive growth, we are seeking an exceptional, growth-minded sales leader to join our public sector sales team as Federal Sales Director focusing on Civilian Agencies. This position reports to the Vice President, Federal Sales. The Federal Sales Director will define market tactics to meet annual business goals. This person will establish and lead a cross-functional team of experienced Federal/Civilian Account Executives in growing a productive and sustainable sales pipeline across the complex territory. This person will help transform and integrate all GTM functions, evolving an already world-class field operation, while achieving significant revenue growth annually. In addition to requisite passion, skills, and experience, the successful candidate will have a measurable track record in building and managing large, high performing sales organizations. This individual will play a key role in driving a significant share of revenue for Okta…”
“What We Are Looking For:
- Success hiring, leading, and developing high performing teams
- Success adapting and growing in fast-growing and changing environments
- Success effectively influencing key stakeholders at our customers and inside of Okta
- Success orchestrating and aligning decision makers around a common objective
- Deep understanding of SaaS / Cloud Go-To-Market and the required roles for effective customer engagement…”
“As The FSI Sales Director you will:
- Attract, recruit, hire, and mentor the Civilian sales team.
- Manage a team of Account Executives and partner closely with other functional teams (SEs, PS, Channel/Alliances team, Legal, Deal Desk etc.).
- Create an open, inclusive team oriented environment, building a results-driven culture of accountability and transparency.
- Lead by example, set expectations, follow through effectively and provide coaching and mentorship as needed and ensure that managers do the same for their team.
- Be accountable for consistently delivering and overachieving against targets – ensuring Okta’s goals, and objectives are achieved consistently and sustainably.
“You will be a great fit for us if you have:
- 10+ years’ experience building and running Federal sales teams in the software industry
- 3+ years’ experience as a front line sales leader
- Must have previously led a $20M+ (minimum) ARR sales organization with 40%+ growth…”